Translate

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Outdoor Movies is my life

Ok, so I accidentally started a company nine years ago to show movies outside. I did not know what to call it, so I named it after myself... Deutsch Inc. Well outdoor movies caught on and we grew, so now we have a warehouse in Rockville, MD, and three more full time people working. And life is extremely hectic. Super busy in the summer, and still busy in the winter. We own projectors, inflatable movie screens, generators... you name it... if you need it for an outdoor movie, its probably in our warehouse... we own 14 screens! Including the largest outdoor movie screen in the US or anywhere in the Americas for that matter. You can see our website at www.outdoor-movies.com. I am going to try to post highlights from the year here. We have some really good times... and the work is most often a blast. Meeting Michael Moore, Patrick Swazey (sp?) and others is fun. Personally, I love the thrill of installing a huge screen and doing a great job getting a picture on it... Perfection is an art!! Well enough for my first post!

No comments:

Post a Comment